Tuesday, February 26, 2013

One time..

One time, I had a blog. 


I started it & updated it for about... oh, say 2 weeks. Then my life became a hell-hole of overtime & work (though, a very fun hell-hole, explanation coming below).

Not that I'm self-delusional enough to think anyone besides my boyfriend is reading at this point (& well alright, a few others) BUT I wanted to keep myself accountable & let you all know of the exciting things that are currently in the works.

- More recipe fun: I tend to try at least one or two new things a week, but as of late I've been really into microwavable & frozen foods. Thank God for Trader Joe's.

- A blinged out denim cutoffs DIY - inspired by the ever-popular Rosie Huntington-Whitely Coachella pic

image via www.modelsblog.inf

- Pictures of what I've been up to (which, as a graphic designer, have been SO amazingly fun & challenging) including promo items GALORE, paper goods (letterpress coasters, anyone?) & even apparel (no shocker there, yes I did a t-shirt) BUT all in a kitschy-fun, retro-future space theme. No, I couldn't have added any more adjectives to that sentence if I tried. But great color scheme. Great fonts. Literally, any designer's wet dream (sorry, I'm so graphic in nature.. also sorry for that awful pun). 

So please, if you're out there, don't despair, or give up hope. Things are happening, & I vow to return very soon with some very fabulous things up my sleeves.

As always,

No comments:

Post a Comment